
After seeing the doctor to check on my 2nd pregnancy @ RSIA Permata Cibubur.. what a shock news that me & my husband got..
The baby not growing.. there's no heart pulse even there's no blood stream on the baby.. The doctor (Dr. Asdineri Ruslim, SpOg) sent us to meet another doctor (Dr. Frederico, SpOg) to check with 4 Dimension USG… still we got the same result…
The doctor said that the cause is unknown..
Dr. Asdi suggest to do an operation to abort the pregnancy on that day.. he schedule to do the operation on 9 p.m.
The feeling that I have on that day, not as bad & sad as when I lost my first baby "Samuel Bintang Shah".. maybe because I haven't got the chance to feel the movement of the baby..
Mike (my husband), is the one who very shock.. this was like STRIKE TWO, like the baseball play, to him.. But his word is made me calm..
"It's OK
.. as long as We still have each other..& Hang on to GOD"
Now, I'm planning to make myself more healthy.. Maybe Next year is the best time to have a baby..
We know that GOD will give the beautiful & precious moment for us when the time is right.
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment